- Hobbs, NM
- 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 3-car garage – 3,064 SF
- 114.5 Acres MOL With 113.71 Acres Water rights
- Horse Facilities
This farm has been home to a trainer with more than 30 stakes wins. Numerous award-winning broodmares have been bred in our Equine Clinic, including dams to All American Futurity winners. Truly a first-class horse facility.
Property is currently being used as an equine veterinary clinic and horse breeding facility and personal residence.
Property can be divided.
- 5,841 SF hay barn
- 3 wells -irrigation, stock well, and domestic well
- 2 Horse Paddock Building plus small horse enclosure – 65 stalls including (2) 12 x 24 foaling stalls and 5 stud stalls
- 6,171 SF Metal Building with 3 – 10x10 overhead doors
- 2,940 SF Metal Building with storage room, bath, and stalls
Gorgeous 3,064 square foot home with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. 3 car attached garage is fully paneled with a large work bench. Double fireplace (woodburning), 2 living rooms and lots of natural lighting. The home also features an updated kitchen, formal dining room, big utility room with cabinets & sink. Large master bedroom with an 8’ x 17’ walk-in closet and a luxurious bathroom.
- Large yard with mature trees and automatic sprinkler system. 2 drive ways to accommodate business/commercial. Farm Highlights:
- Pipe fencing
- Lighted arena set up for roping with cattle pens and alleyways with 2 roping boxes
- 4 large corrals
- 60’ diameter round pen
- 6 arm horse-walker
- 5/8 mile oval gallop track surrounded by fiberglass racetrack railing.
- 2 - 16 acre pastures (linear irrigation system)
- 17 acre alfalfa circle with center pivot
Just a 10-minute drive to Zia Park Racetrack.
New Mexico is one of the most lucrative states in the nation for quarter horse racing.
Hobbs is a thriving community. What you may miss is only a 1 ½ hour drive to Lubbock, Texas or Midland/Odessa, TX for additional shopping and restaurant opportunities.