DEEDED NEW MEXICO CATTLE & TROPHY HUNTING RANCH
12,800 acres MOL
1,920 acres MOL
14,720 Total Acres MOL
In an area famous for its quality game, Gran Quivira West Ranch is home to a thriving population of wildlife providing some of the best hunting in the region. A couple of great advantages of being the owner of the Gran Quivira West Ranch are the ability to hunt your own deeded ranch, and the additional hunting income opportunities now available to the owner.
Conveniently located in central NM, Gran Quivira West Ranch is close to the quaint town of Corona, and within easy reach of mountain areas, recreation, skiing, amenities, and Albuquerque.
Situated at a higher elevation with pleasant year-round temps and a diversity of terrain, the property features mostly gently rolling with an ideal mix of pastureland and areas of excellent coverage.
The ranch is home to a large resident antelope and migratory elk herd, loads of deer, bear and occasional Oryx. Coyote, cougar and bobcat are also seen on the ranch.
Very well maintained and improved, the property highlights include:
- Upgraded, centrally located lodge with reclaimed updates throughout. 3-wells (2 solar and 1 electrified).
- 4-storage tanks.
- Efficient set of working pens.
- 3- dirt tanks.
- Multiple access points off County Road with controlled access for entire ranch.
- 3-Sections of New Mexico State Lease land.
And there’s more…
The owners completed a 1,200-acre rangeland restoration project yielding terrific results.
Plus, NM landowners can now sell a variety of hunting permits for added income possibilities. Permits include:
- Unlimited Over-the-Counter antelope hunt permits.
- Deer permits – allowed during regular hunts at owner’s discretion.
- Contiguous 5-day Elk hunt permits – allowed Oct. 1 to Dec. 31.
- 30-day Oryx permits – Oryx Hunt may pull permit any time the Oryx are on ranch, permit good for thirty days.
As prices continue to skyrocket in the mountain areas to the north and west, New Mexico is emerging as one of the most desirable recreation, ranching and hunting areas to consider. Demand is still going strong in the region (an adjoining ranch was recently snapped up for asking), so if interested come take a look at this gem soon!
Plus, we have more regional listings and possibilities for consideration. An additional 7,680 acres adjacent and contiguous with the Ranch is now available. Explore the listing below, or give us a call to chat about the area possibilities…