Sat, 3/24/07, 2pm CST
Auction to be held on site.
The Nueces Lake Lodge
- 7,200 square foot lodge
- Adjoining 24 x 37 cabana
- 8,000 gallon water/storage pump
- 12,000 gallon water/storage pump
- One 9' x 12' cold storage
- 40 x 100 barn with air conditioned workshop
- 1,750 square foot horse barn with two stalls and 50 x 35 dog run
- Two 6-ton grain storage units
- River pump - 900 GPM
- 144 acres of water rights @ 2 acre/feet totalling 288 acre feet of water
As you approach Nueces Lake Ranch & Resort, its sweeping beauty is unmistakeable. Dramatically standing up on a rise, overlooking the Nueces River, this ranch estate has a Texas feel with a touch of elegance. Typical of a southwestern architectural design, the house looks as if it rose from the river and took its rightful place in the sun.
The adjoining patio has a waterfall, a custom-built barbeque pit and smoker and a large fire ring for spectacular nights of entertaining or quiet reflection. The main patio overlooks the Nueces River and features a small fountain. This is a wonderful place for hosting your guests!
The Nueces RV Park & Resort
- Approximately 150 total acres
- One mile of Nueces river/lake frontage
- Fifty-seven RV sites
- Manager's residence - 2-bedroom, 1-bath
- Garage & carport
- RV office
- Two new rental cabins
- Wildlife zoo pens
- Three 20,000 gallon water storage tanks with chlorine systems
- Two miles of paved roads
- River pump - 1,400 GPM slant turbine
- Center pivot irrigation system
- Working cattle pens
- 30x240 implement shed
- Red tile barn
- Includes 125 acres of water rights @ 2 feet/acre totaling 250 acre-feet of water
The Nueces Farm & Ranch
- Carrizo irrigation well with pump, 900 GPM
- Center pivot irrigation
- 269 acres of water rights
Hunters! Fishermen! The Nueces Ranch is a Bird Hunting & Fisherman's Paradise!
A top-notch bird sanctuary makes the Nueces Ranch one of the best birding areas in South Texas! The ranch also provides economical control of this bird habitat with water supply and fields. In addition, two private, bass stocked lakes are kept at a constant level with water supplied by the Nueces River.
Registration begins at 10 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, March 24, 2007. The auction will begin promptly at 2:00 p.m. The auction will take place on-site.
Buyer Broker Information
A licensed and registered Buyer's Broker will receive a commission up to 2 percent in accordance with the Buyer's Broker Participation Guidelines. Broker registration forms are available here. Forms must be completed and returned no later than 48 hours prior to the auction.
Property Tour and Onsite Office
Representattives will be on site March 9, 2007 for inspection through auction day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
A 6% Buyer's Premium will be added to the winning bid price to arrive at the total contract price paid by the purchaser.
Purchaser may close on sale date or within 10 days. Bridge financing is available with 20 percent down payment. The bidder shall pay 10 percent of the purchase price upon the completion of the auction. A personal check for the amount over the required deposit is acceptable.
Prior to the auction , a certified check, made payable to the bidder, is required to bid upon each tract. The required deposits are listed below:
Required deposits for bid shall be:
- $100,000 for Tract 1 (Entire ranch, 1,082 acres, MOL)
- $50,000, Tract 2 (Lodge, 329 acres, MOL)
- $40,000, Tract 3 (RV Park, 386 acres, MOL)
- $10,000 Tract 4 (Ranch/farm across the road, 151 acres, MOL)
- $10,000 Tract 5 (Farm, 214 acres, MOL)